Friday 6 September 2013

Administrative update

While I have aimed to post regular updates of our travels,  we re getting a little behind. Plus Princess internet doesn't like my blog, so it seems that I can only post when onshore.

Currently we are sitting in a cafe in Florence, where the temperature at 3.00 is 33 degrees.   Yesterday we had a more relaxing (& a little cooler day in Toulon).  Tomorrow is the big one in Rome.  Keep looking at the blog, as I will update as much as I can - they may show the same date, but will be consecutive.  Oh well., hot to walk down to our bus pickup point.

2 comments:

  1. You're on a brand new ship that doesn't allow you to blog? I'm very surprised! Looking forward to more photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your information amazed you can remember all the names of the places you are visiting. You will be enjoying life again onboard. Fancy meeting someone from Waipuk it will be nice to have them on board

    ReplyDelete